Geekier Factory Gem

Chris Weis

Mar 7, 2013, 11:56:30 AM3/7/13
to geekie...@googlegroups.com
Two month ago we released the first beta version of the ruby version of geekier's factory. [1]

Today I want to share some news of what has happened since:

We worked on refining the format changes we want to propose back to swagger (as you can see in the sendgrid.json example file) and we started implementing support for those new (and some existing) features in the gem.

It will now:
- Validate your input against the defined parameters
- Output error information if an expected non-200 response was received
- Handle retries upon error as configured
- Support path variable expansion

Feel free to try it and create more descriptions as you do so. And as always please let me know if you have any comments, suggestions. Support requests and complaints best go into the issue tracker [2].

--
Chris Weis
rules.io, Berlin

[1]: https://github.com/rulesio/geekier_factory_gem