Unit 4 Memo

Stacy Blair

Mar 28, 2013, 3:24:48 PM3/28/13
to ged-gro...@googlegroups.com
From: Stacy
To: Group 1303
Due Date: 03/31/2013
Subject: Research Memo

I did determine after the fact the website downloaded the virtial life program to my computer that it was compatable with my computer.
Virital Life as an Avatar can be a positive outcome an can also be a  negitive situation. I made a Avatar for this memo you can  pretend to be whom ever you want to  kind of like a fairy tale type of life. But you should never become to vurnable and give out any personal information. My experience with virtial life was pretty boring. I would personally not use it an further than this memo. It may help others become sociable and hypothtically  letting one come out of there shell. It may be also good for people who like to fantasize and role- play. To also find others that have the same intrests.

Rochelle Newlin

Mar 28, 2013, 11:07:39 PM3/28/13
to ged-gro...@googlegroups.com
Can you please tell me how I can get this subject done cause I'm totally lost.

Stacy Blair

Mar 31, 2013, 12:44:08 AM3/31/13
to ged-gro...@googlegroups.com
you have to go to the virtial life link to see if ur computer can download it an then your outcome of it an then your experience with it