Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Sera Gardner

da leggere,
31 mar 2013, 00:11:0631/03/13
a ged-gro...@googlegroups.com

To: My fellow groupmates

From: Sera

Date: March 30 2013 Saturday

Subject: My experience with Second Life

We were all asked to create an avatar in Second Life and report on our experience. My computer had no problem with the game or it's mechanics, with the exception of some lagging occasionally. I, however, did have a problem with the game due to my currant chronological state. I am under-aged, and was therefore denied access to any area over the rating of G. This may or may not be unfortunate, because I'd prefer to not be exposed to inappropriate things or images, but there is hardly anyone in the G-rated areas. My ideas as to fix this problem are:

1. I stop playing the game

Or

2. Request that people come and play with me in the G-rated areas.

I'm thinking of sticking with option number 1, because I can do better things with my time.

If you have any other ideas to make my time in Second Life more entertaining/useful, please share. Thank you!

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi