Fwd: Corrected** : Calling all developers, hackers and data gurus!

Mercy Orangi

Feb 25, 2016, 5:18:13 AM2/25/16
to the-section, gdg-kenyatt...@googlegroups.com, BOB RAPHTONE AFWATA, Dennis Riungu, gdg-leads-kenya, gdg...@googlegroups.com, GDG Nairobi, roina ochieng, Vivian Akinyi, mti_f...@googlegroups.com, fr...@moringaschool.com, John Paul
Dear hackers :)

See below - share with pals far and wide - incase of queries, reach out to me offlist .

Best,
Mercy.
Mercy ORANGI