Craftsmanship Trainings: Professional Practices

Kenneth Kinyanjui

Oct 28, 2015, 9:43:26 AM10/28/15
Hi

I hope you are excited as we are about the next craftsmanship training. The training will be on Thursday, October 29th 2015 and we've prepared what will be a fun and interactive session for you.

What should you expect on Thursday?

- Continuously improving your skills

- Making the most of your mentors (And how to find one)

- Deliberate practice

- Design patterns

- Programming principles

- How to learn by yourself

- Building your profile

What you need to carry
- A laptop

We're looking forward to hosting you and are hoping for an even better session than last time. In case of any additional questions you'd like included, please send me an email.

The training will cost KES 1000 only. The payment should be made through our payment tool which you can access  here at the bottom of this page. Not to worry, we accept almost any payment mode including Mpesa, Airtel Money and YU cash, before the training.

See you on Thursday!

Kind Regards
Kenneth KINYANJUI
CTO and Co-Founder INFINITY SPACE  France
Google Developer Expert , Cloud Platfrom
Website : kennethkinyanjui.info
G+ |Google plus Twitter |@kenju254 Skype| "kenmbugua"