Google I/O Extended Nairobi - 6 Days to Go!

Anthony Nandaa

Jun 18, 2014, 6:11:30 PM6/18/14
to gdg...@googlegroups.com, GDG Nairobi, GTUG folks
Hi friends,
Hope you're all doing fine, been long time coming.

Time moves so fast! Google I/O Extended is here again. Come let's enjoy the viewing party, Google+ hangout with folks in SF (we'll have our own Mercy Orangi, Alifiyah Ganijee and Kenneth Mbugwa representing) and get our hands a little dirty with the new technologies and techniques that will be announced at I/O this year!

Book this dates in your calendars:
Day 1: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 7-11 PM at iHub (main)
Day 2: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 7-11 PM at iHub UX Lab

Please pick your ticket here ASAP before they sell out :)

There will be lots of refreshments and give-aways. See you there!

Regards,

Nandaa
Co-lead, GDG Nairobi

Nandaa Anthony,