An Invitation to Join Kazi+

Anthony Nandaa

Jun 9, 2015, 6:23:46 PM6/9/15
to ap...@kaziplus.com
Dear devs,

I wish to introduce to you a platform that we've been building called Kazi+. We endeavour to make it the one-stop shop for recruiting developers - be it for a full-time job, part-time or freelance (in KE and East Africa).

I kindly invite you to try it and give us feedback, see link - http://kaziplus.com

Regards,

Nandaa

-
Nandaa Anthony,
Software Architect, Serial Founder & Mentor.
Twitter/Github: @profnandaa
Blog: www.nandaa.com

Anthony Nandaa

Jan 15, 2016, 2:01:34 AM1/15/16
to ap...@kaziplus.com, e...@kaziplus.com
Hi all and happy new year!

Just a reminder, if you didn't join Kazi+, we will be glad if you did so. So much has changed since last time we talked -- and we are just releasing our major version next week; with promotions to give-away goodies. I thought you shouldn't miss out on this!

More so, we've reached out to partner companies, and in few weeks, we will have tones of job opportunities up for grabs.

Tell a friend to tell a friend -- we will appreciate dearly. Good day! :)

Nandaa,
For Kazi+ Team.