iHub Craftmanship Trainings

Kenneth Kinyanjui

Oct 21, 2015, 4:15:39 AM10/21/15

Hi GDGers/NairobiJSers,

I hope you are well. iHub Consulting would like to invite you and your community to the craftsmanship trainings: professional practices. The Craftsmanship Trainings are a series of developer-centric trainings that are aimed towards raising the quality of the software craft in Kenya. These trainings were conceptualised by the iHub Consultants when it became clear that the quality of code can be improved.

Our next session is on Professional Practices on October 29th, 2015 at the iHub

The training will run from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The cost of the training is KES 1000. Please sign up here if you are interested. We will cover things like:

  1. Why you should care about your craft
  2. Design patterns
  3. Programming Principles
  4. Deliberate practice
  5. How to learn by yourself

  6. Building your profile

In case of any questions feel free to contact me directly.

You can learn more about the trainings here and here.

Kind Regards
Kenneth Kinyanjui

Kenneth KINYANJUI
CTO and Co-Founder INFINITY SPACE  France WeshopUp
Google Developer Expert , Cloud Platfrom
Website : kennethkinyanjui.info
G+ |Google plus Twitter |@kenju254 Skype| "kenmbugua"