NEWS UPDATE: Moving from @uonbi But Same Passion

Anthony Nandaa

Mar 11, 2015, 8:03:12 PM3/11/15
to Proff Nandaa
Hey friends,

I put all you on BCC [mainly C4DLab community] to avoid lots of "thanks", etc reply-to-all, flying to everyone. You can reply to me directly in person. Some of you know my MPesa number, gifts can be directed there :-D (just kidding)

I'll really try and keep it short.

Thought it's good you know - http://www.nandaa.com/2015/03/iquit-post-coming-might-come-soon.html Please read it, it's not TL;TR.

I'm still in the space, let's always connect. Out there, be sure, I'm #1 fan and ambassador for C4DLab, I'll always stand by it, it's our baby :)

You were awesome folks to work with. Even as I go out there, I'm sure, there's no other place with a higher concentration of smart chaps per square kilometer like here! That I'll miss. And just the mere fun - I enjoyed being here (mostly).

I would have thanked each of you. I thought let me not mention names since I can go on and on, and by mistake, I can miss out a few people that have been important to my life at UoN. A million thanks!

I'm hoping, I owe no one except love as Romans 13:8 says:
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

Just remember - "do cool things that matter and do them now!" :-)

Fare thee well my friends. Let's keep each other in our prayers. God bless you all!

Warmest Regards,

Nandaa Anthony.

--
Nandaa Anthony,
Software Architect, Serial Founder & Mentor.