Fwd: Developer job

Timothy Mwirabua

May 14, 2014, 9:07:43 AM5/14/14
to Nairobi JS, GDG Nairobi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joshua Mutua <joshua...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 14, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Fwd: Developer job
To: Timothy Mwirabua <t...@thedevs.org>

Hey Tim, here's the call for applications.

Kindly share this out to your networks.

Regards,

Joshua

------------------------------

Are you a badass Php developer  - (CodeIgniter framework) with cutting edge javascript knowledge?  Kejahunt needs you.

We are online property listing platform that helps you find a home and a roommate, and gives visibility to local  businesses; that is currently incubated at The Nailab.

We are looking to expand our team with a backend developer, and if you just answered YES to the first question, then you might just be the person we are looking for.

Skills that may give you a head-start include:

  • Strong PHP5 coding skills with an emphasis on the Code Igniter Framework.
  • Experience with version control solutions(GitHub e.t.c).
  • Experience with APIs(Especially social graph, ).
  • Experience with Javascript libraries such as JQuery. (Having worked with nodejs and requirejs will be an added advantage)
  • Experience with HTML5 & CSS3.

 Duties include:

  • Working with CTO to refine and manage the existing platform.
  • Coordinating with CTO to develop new versions of the platform.

Kindly make your application out to: jo...@kejahunt.com.

Remember give links to work previously done and/or your Github account.

Full description here: http://goo.gl/zwqw0Q

--
Technology gives us the power to make a difference.