Looking for a CMO - Marketing, PR, Social Media

Timothy Mwirabua

Jul 11, 2014, 6:30:03 AM7/11/14
to nair...@googlegroups.com, BlackBerr...@groupspaces.com, GDG Nairobi, hackshacke...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Coderhunt is looking to hire a CMO for my startup, coderhunt.com

CoderHunt helps you find the best coders from any location worldwide.
(Previously thedevs.org)

The candidate should be:
  1. A community fan - Able to co-organize events and build a strong community of users
  2. Well networked
  3. Hungry to take over the world
  4. Able to meet at the iHub at least 1 hour thrice a week
Roles
  1. Get us more users
  2. Social media engagement
  3. Getting user feedback
  4. Co-organizing NairobiJS and other geek events - nairobijs.github.io
  5. Fundraising - Writing funding proposals, attending meetings
  6. Get hiring agencies on-board as partners
Payment
  • We are currently raising seed round so payment is mostly equity based for now:
  • Equity awarded based on performance with a laid out structure to a 30% peak for the whole marketing department.
  • Free ticket for EuroHackTrip - http://eurohacktrip.org
  • Opportunity to travelling locally and internationally to do marketing and PR

--
Technology gives us the power to make a difference.