Our first Meeting is Scheduled

miles pickens

Oct 31, 2012, 2:01:12 PM10/31/12
to gdg...@googlegroups.com
Here is a link to the Event page on G+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c5qh3jp82oels0df1lp24r867d0

I hope you all can join us.  The event will be hosted by HealthEssentials, Inc. They are my a Hospice and Home Health provider and also my employer.  They are located in an office park in Santa Ana near the 405.  Address: 3401 West Sunflower Ave, Santa Ana, CA.

Topic and Speakers for the meeting are TBD.  Since this is our first meeting, I hope to be able to plan the format for our regular meetings as well as any hackathons / devfests in the near future.  I will try to find a food sponsor so we can have a little ice breaker time and I will line up at least 1 speaker.

Miles Pickens

Nov 1, 2012, 5:44:13 PM11/1/12
to gdg...@googlegroups.com
The event is now listed on the GDG Events page.  Find it here https://developers.google.com/events/ahNzfmdvb2dsZS1kZXZlbG9wZXJzcg4LEgVFdmVudBixkPYEDA/