Server manager won't open

Pandorax

Jun 15, 2018, 9:05:30 AM6/15/18
to gce-discussion

I deleted some Net frame work files from remove feature on server manager but after i restart VM It never let me open Server manager and Powershell console it give me this errors like this .Please help i need solutins or tell me how to reset my VM so it wil be fixed or i want to know if i delete this instance and then create new one it will ask for payment to me again? (1 year trial)

Digil (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 15, 2018, 8:17:40 PM6/15/18
to gce-discussion
It looks like an OS specific issue (since you have deleted the Net frame work files, which in turn required for the powershell).

My best suggestion for you is to recreate(or try restart) the instance. As long as you are spending within the credit limit (ie $300), you will be fine.(While you are on the GCP free tier (read the 'FAQ'), you get $300 in credit to spend spend over a 12-month period on all Google Cloud Platform product)

It would also be a prudent decision, if you post this concern in 'serverfault.com' as well. In 'serverfault' community, you have access to a large community of enthusiasts and experts to share ideas with and get support from. While posting the concern, make sure to include all relevant details and error messages which would help the community troubleshoot.