Unverfied App Screen

Baji Yakkati

Jan 18, 2018, 2:31:49 PM1/18/18
to gce-discussion
Hello Team,

I am hosting some Web Applications in Google Cloud Platform using App Engine and those are for Internal purpose only. One Month ago I got a mail from Google Cloud Team, saying one of my App needs verification. By based on their response I did some research and finally migrated all apps to the Organisation level as they mentioned in documentation. https://support.google.com/googleapi/answer/7394288#gsuite-app

But, yesterday also I got another notification regarding the same.

Please let me know if I can either ignore this notification or any further steps I need to complete. I will be waiting for your reply. Appreciate your help and Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Baji Yakkati.

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

Jan 18, 2018, 11:11:07 PM1/18/18
to gce-discussion

Hello Baji,

Can you please confirm from which email ID you received that app verification email? Just want to be sure that it is not a spam. Are you having more than one projects on GCP and/or Gsuits?

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

Jan 19, 2018, 12:00:06 AM1/19/18
to gce-dis...@googlegroups.com
I received more information from the internal team regarding this.

Generally, We send out three notifications for apps that haven't submitted for verification review.  We have no way of knowing that a dev has decided to ignore the notification. We only exclude those that have submitted for verification review.

So you can ignore the reminder email. I hope this resolves your query?

Baji Yakkati

Jan 22, 2018, 4:25:36 PM1/22/18
to gce-discussion
Hi Dinesh,

I am getting these notifications from this below Email, Email address seems to be original and I don't think this not a Spam.

As you have explained, may be I will ignore this emails for now and I will get back to you, if I have any problem regarding this further.