No results in Compute Engine after setting up Cloud Launcher instance

Bart Honing

Aug 15, 2016, 3:01:35 AM8/15/16
to gce-discussion
Hi,

I have started a cloud launcher instance of opencart. I want add my SSH key to the environment. But the Compute Engine is not showing any results.

Do I need to configure something or is the Compute Engine not showing any results for Cloud Launcher instances?

I installed the Google Cloud SDK but am trying to find my way in this.

Thanks!

Bart

George (Google Cloud Support)

Aug 15, 2016, 7:44:17 PM8/15/16
to gce-discussion
Hello Bart,

Any VM instance in your Google Cloud project should show under Compute Engine > VM instances. As per the attached screenshot, it looks like you clicked on "Settings" instead of "VM instances" which is probably why no VM is showing in the Console.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
George

Bart Honing

Aug 16, 2016, 3:36:11 PM8/16/16
to gce-discussion
Apparently I needed a bit more patience. The next day everything showed up as expected.