GCE external network Bandwith

Jagadeesh Chinnathambi

Oct 23, 2017, 9:03:49 AM10/23/17
to gce-discussion
I have a plan to migrate my application from Racksapce to GCE due to high cost. But I cannot find the external network bandwidth details of GCE VM's anywhere in google coud document page. Like aws and rackspace are providing the bandwidth of VM's (Example :m4.xlarge 750Mbps). But GCE does not provide those details in their page
Can any one please let me know.

Warren Strange

Oct 23, 2017, 9:55:13 AM10/23/17
to gce-discussion

Check out the GCP pricing calculator.  Internet Ingress is free, egress is charged by the GB transferred

Karthick (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 23, 2017, 5:04:36 PM10/23/17
to gce-discussion

Hello Jagadeesh,

For information on Egress traffic from a VM instance please refer to this section.