Compute Engine Logs in Cloud Logging: Launch Update

Deepak Tiwari

Apr 7, 2015, 7:23:22 PM4/7/15
to gce-dis...@googlegroups.com

All,

Just wanted to update on this thread that we launched beta availability of Google Cloud Logging for GCE in March.

You can now easily collect, view, analyze, and export your Google Compute Engine and Google App Engine logs. Some highlights of this release:

As part of  this launch we also improved our documentation, with more setup options, simpler procedures, and more examples.

We would love for you to try Cloud Logging for GCE and hear your feedback.  We are also happy to set up sessions to demo the product and help you set-up GCE logging.  Please feel free to send your feedback to cloud-logging-feedback@google.com.

Thanks,

Google Compute Engine and Cloud Logging Teams

pitbred

Apr 15, 2015, 9:03:02 AM4/15/15
to gce-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
Is any way for monitoring Cloud DNS queries?
I mean queries per month by some zone.

We would love for you to try Cloud Logging for GCE and hear your feedback.  We are also happy to set up sessions to demo the product and help you set-up GCE logging.  Please feel free to send your feedback to cloud-loggi...@google.com.

Ward Harold

Sep 1, 2015, 12:56:56 PM9/1/15
to gce-discussion
I have a bunch of logs that we ingested prior to setting up exporting to a cloud storage bucket. Is there a way to get the existing logs exported to a file or a bucket?