Unable to enable stackdriver; Keeps redirecting to login page

Srinivas Chavali

Jan 18, 2018, 9:10:59 AM1/18/18
to gce-discussion
Hello,

   I am trying to enable stack driver for project, I select account it temporarily shows stack driver page and redirect to login page. Not even shows any error

Fady (Google Cloud Platform)

Jan 18, 2018, 11:15:56 AM1/18/18
to gce-discussion
Hello Srinivas,

One possibility is that it could be a browser issue. To resolve it, try using incognito mode, clearing cache and cookies, check if “ Block third-party cookies” is off, or even try a different browser. I hope this helps.

Gustaf Elbander

Mar 11, 2019, 12:46:25 PM3/11/19
to gce-discussion
My solution was to disable the ad-blocker. It doesn't work by only "allowing" sites.

Anthony (Google Cloud Support)

Mar 17, 2019, 11:21:06 PM3/17/19
to gce-discussion
Thank you for sharing your solution Gustaf.