Load balance routes traffics to offline nodes

Lee Hoa

Apr 19, 2017, 9:07:31 AM4/19/17
to gce-discussion
Hi all,
I'm using internal tcp load balancer for my database cluster. When I stopped the service on one node the LB still routes the request to that offine node. So my application can not get the data.
Could you please help me check and show me the way to resolve it ?
Thanks!

Marilu (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 19, 2017, 11:09:37 AM4/19/17
to gce-discussion
Hello Lee,

This issue appears to be related to the same issue that was reported on the public issue tracker no. 3749231, so it I'll be working this issue on the given link, if you have other questions regarding this issue, please post them in that thread.