help with disabling internal network

Roman Kaykov

Apr 21, 2017, 9:43:39 PM4/21/17
to gce-discussion
Hello,

I am trying to deploy voip switches and having problem with gcloud.

My routing server kamailio automaticly bind 5060udp port to internal network and it does not work. When i try to set manually external network still dont work. Can some one gide me on how to disable internal network in gcloud. I have tried many cloud providers and all my configuration works with them off the box.

thanks all in advance.

Roman

Kamran (Google Cloud Support)

Apr 21, 2017, 11:01:19 PM4/21/17
to gce-discussion

Hello Roman,

Did you try manually bind it to 0.0.0.0 to see if it resolves the issue? Also, can you post the output of the following command:

sudo netstat -pln | grep 5060

Sincerely,