Taking Too much time in Provisioning

Vivek Singh

Jul 14, 2017, 1:12:20 PM7/14/17
to gce-discussion
Hey Members,

2-3 Month Ago, the Instance in GCE was able to get RDP-Ready within 40 sec but now it is taking amost 1:20 min to get RDP Ready.... What Should I Do as Every Sec in VM Launch is important for me

Irina (Google Cloud Support)

Jul 17, 2017, 4:56:59 PM7/17/17
to gce-discussion
Make sure that your machine has enough resources, check the CPU and memory usage and the free disk space as well.

Which RDP client do you use? Do you observe this behaviour during the initial connection into new VM instance, or during each RDP session? Is it possible to see on which step the RDP connection is mostly hanging before getting ready?

Vivek Singh

Aug 17, 2017, 2:52:23 AM8/17/17
to gce-discussion
Hey Irina,

Thanks for replying! I've checked all the criteria, such as Resources and CPU/Memory usage of the GCE, and all are fine.

I'm using the native Microsoft RDP Client. I'm experiencing this Issue only when the VM is created for the first time and this is my concern as I need to open my VM as soon as possible.

Kindly help me out in this case as for me launching the new VM in 30 sec is the target and previously in GCE, it was working fine but now it's not.

Vivek Singh

Sep 6, 2017, 11:57:15 PM9/6/17
to gce-discussion
Is there any update please