Contributing to documentation

Jean Barkhuysen

Oct 16, 2016, 6:58:19 PM10/16/16
to gce-discussion
Hi there,

I've been walking through some of the documentation on the Computer Engine, and there are a couple of pieces that might benefit from public contribution/suggestions. What's the appropriate channel to do this through?

Thanks!
Jean

Paul Nash

Oct 17, 2016, 5:37:00 PM10/17/16
to Jean Barkhuysen, gce-discussion
Hi Jean, thanks very much for the generous spirit of your request. At the moment we don't have a distinct formal process for community submissions which would require some review, editing, copyright clearance, etc. The closest thing might be to file items on UserVoice. That said, I will followup with you directly in mail to discuss your thoughts.

--
© 2016 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Google Compute Engine Discussion Google Group (gce-discussion@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Google Compute Engine community and the Google Compute Engine Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "gce-discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gce-discussion/f7171c3e-be27-4ea0-bb30-a79159208ceb%40googlegroups.com.

Paul R. Nash | Product Manager, Compute Engine | paul...@google.com | 206-876-1620