Cloud Functions Alpha

Marc Liew

Jan 11, 2017, 9:05:39 AM1/11/17
to gce-discussion
I had subscribed and be whitelisted for the Functions Alpha. Now somehow, I can't see the feature anymore in my project and I get a form error, when I try to resubmit a whitelisting request. Can anyone help?

Carlos (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 11, 2017, 12:22:45 PM1/11/17
to gce-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marc,

Have you tried to submit the request using different browsers or an incognito window? Did the function just disappeared from your Cloud Console?  Are you able to access this from the CLI?. I am not sure it should be appearing in your Console.

Marc Liew

Jan 11, 2017, 12:32:43 PM1/11/17
to gce-discussion
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the tip, it worked with another browser!

On Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 6:22:45 PM UTC+1, Carlos (Cloud Platform Support) wrote:
Hi Marc,

Have you tried to submit the request using different browsers or an incognito window? Did the function just disappeared from your Cloud Console?  Are you able to access this from the CLI?. I am not sure it should be appear in your Console.

Marc Liew

Jan 13, 2017, 3:27:52 AM1/13/17
to gce-discussion
Hi Carlos,

I just checked again. I had another account logged in, that's why it worked. but with my current account I can't resubmit. I believe I saw the Cloud Function in the Console back when I got whitelisted but now it's gone. Is it possible to reactivate for this account/project?

Carlos (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 13, 2017, 4:02:56 PM1/13/17
to gce-discussion

Hi Marc,

I do not have direct access to the team that whitelist the projects but I can help you to troubleshoot the issue.

Please send me via a private message:

  1. Your Project ID

  2. The screenshot of the error that you get while trying to submit the request from an incognito window.

  3. Using the CLI provide me the output for:

    1. gcloud alpha functions list

    2. gcloud version

    3. gcloud config list

    4. gcloud auth list

  4. I want to confirm if you have the option in your Console to enable the Cloud Function API.

a) Login in your Console -> API Manager

b) On the top screen look for “Cloud Functions”

       c) Let me know if you can enable it. If not send me a screenshot on what you see. Please include in the screenshot visibility on the project you are using.