Get backup from GCE suspended

Steven KarBit

Jun 15, 2018, 9:05:39 AM6/15/18
to gce-discussion
Hi, can someone help me to get the backup source and DB from suspended gce instant?

Fady (Google Cloud Platform)

Jun 15, 2018, 2:37:47 PM6/15/18
to gce-discussion

Hello Steven,

I assume you meant that your project is suspended. Hence, you have no access to its resources like your Compute Engine instances. That said, in such cases [1] [2], and in order to regain access as to recover your data, you either have to appeal if there was a violation to the Acceptable Use Policy, or verify your billing account if the billing account itself is suspended (also causes project suspension and all its resources). If you have to appeal in case of [1], you should have received an email from google-clou...@google.com with the resources needed. I hope this helps.