Require Rhel 6.4 and 6.5 image and centOS 6.5

Deepak Kushwaha

Jul 28, 2016, 11:50:19 PM7/28/16
to gce-discussion
Hello ,
I am looking RHEL 6.4 and 6.5  Image and centOS 6.5  any one image require.
Please help out to me

regards
Deepak kushwaha

George (Google Cloud Support)

Jul 29, 2016, 5:08:44 PM7/29/16
to gce-discussion
Hello Deepak,

I was able to spin up CentOS and Redhat instances using the images we provide, and the result was Redhat 6.8, Redhat 7.2 and CentOS 6.8 are the public images released by Google on GCE.

Since you are asking for specific images, I would recommend uploading your own image to GCE. You can have more information about this matter, in this Help Center article and this video might help as well

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
George