Network down for us-central1-f

M. Usman

Aug 22, 2016, 10:30:46 AM8/22/16
to gce-discussion
Hello,

Looks like some issue going on with US Central1-F location. My server is down. Can not ping or even get into it via Google Console.
What is going on??

Anyone else having issue ??

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

Aug 22, 2016, 11:13:13 AM8/22/16
to gce-discussion
There was an incident at the time of your post (Incident 16017).  The incident report states the following:
The issue with network connectivity to Google Compute Engine services should have been resolved for the majority of instances and we expect a full resolution in the near future. We will provide another status update by 08:30 US/Pacific with current details.

Please continue to follow said incident report for updates and resolution information.  We thank you for your patience.