Cancel quota request

Aaaf

Jun 18, 2018, 5:31:59 PM6/18/18
to gce-discussion
Hello, I am new here using the free trial and mistakenly requested a too high number of GPU quotas (New quota limit). How can I cancel such a request? Are requests displayed anywhere?

Dinesh (Google Platform Support)

Jun 19, 2018, 10:59:50 AM6/19/18
to gce-discussion
I find you already requested GCP support team to cancel your high number GPU quota request. You can send such request by follow-up emails to GCP support team. Alternatively, you can send another request to edit quota limit by visiting "Quotas" page under "IAM & Admin" from the console GUI. Please find this document[1] about editing quotas limit and requesting additional quota.

I hope it helps?