Listing bucket objects by using prefix in c#

Dejan Stojanovic

Apr 22, 2017, 6:05:51 AM4/22/17
to gce-discussion
Hi,
I am trying to list bucket objects using Google storage nuget package in c# in dotnet core.
Although the api at https://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/json_api/v1/objects/list says the object listing has prefix parameters for queuing the bucket objects, I do not see this option when I try to list bucket objects from c# using official nuget.
Is this option not yet supported in the latest version of gce nuget for dotnet core, or I need to do it a different way?
If anyone has some example or c# code snippet, that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance

Dejan Stojanovic

Apr 23, 2017, 12:48:55 AM4/23/17
to gce-discussion
After digging through the properties I found it.
Apparently ObjectResource class has it as a property and it needs to be set before the actual request made.