Efficiently list routes belonging to a network

Shyam Jeedigunta

Aug 16, 2017, 7:20:26 PM8/16/17
to gce-discussion
Hi

I'm trying to list routes belonging to a particular network from a project having a large no. of routes (mostly from another network).
Doing a `gcloud compute routes list` takes too long due to those many routes, though the routes from the network I'm interested in are very few.
So I tried running it `--filter network=<network-name>` and that is also taking almost as much time (as I think it still iterates over every route for checking the filter).

Is there a way that this can be done quickly (probably sth like an index query with the network as the key)?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shyam

Shyam Jeedigunta

Aug 16, 2017, 7:40:01 PM8/16/17
to gce-discussion, Brian Fahs

Kamran (Google Cloud Support)

Aug 16, 2017, 11:18:32 PM8/16/17
to gce-discussion, bf...@google.com

Hello Shyam,

I'd recommend reporting this on Google Cloud SDK issue tracker, including other information like how many routes are being listed by the command, how long does it take the command generates the output, etc , and we'll be glad to investigate this issue further.

Thanks