PHP delivers wrong time

Abir Taheer

Jun 14, 2018, 8:51:01 AM6/14/18
to gce-discussion
On my page I'm trying to compare times in php for a function, but when i test it by printing the date, it returns a date that is 1 day ahead. I'm trying to check the date using the following code. The current date is 06/13/2018, and it returns 6/14/18

echo 'Now: '. date('m-d-Y') ."\n";

On my server, I've checked the time settings and they are all correct.

Justin Reiners

Jun 14, 2018, 8:53:42 AM6/14/18
to Abir Taheer, gce-discussion
Edit time zone in /etc/php.ini maybe? It's bitten me before.

Sorry forgot the group.

--
© 2018 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Google Compute Engine Discussion Google Group (gce-dis...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the Google Compute Engine community and the Google Compute Engine Team.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "gce-discussion" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gce-discussion/686c9173-53b3-4723-a8ba-a241823bd102%40googlegroups.com.

Digil (Google Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 14, 2018, 3:27:04 PM6/14/18
to gce-discussion
Your question is directly related to PHP programming function. To get more attention,I would highly recommend you to post these type of questions either in 'Google Cloud Developers discussion group' or 'stackoverflow.com' community. This is a general discussion group meant for Google Compute Engine and/or its related resources.

That's being said, I have seen some discussions(1,2) in the 'StackOverflow' community where the members raised similar concerns.See, if that helps you.