GCE error on pages

Christopher AMEGASHIE

May 13, 2017, 7:07:58 PM5/13/17
to gce-discussion
Hello,

I've been having a Request failed with unknown error on my compute engine pages. Is it usual ? Is there a troubleshoot ?
The only thing I can relate to that error is that I can access an instance page by going through the Disks page and I see the error repeated as

Machine type
Request failed with unknown error

Available for any more info if needed,

Chris

Christopher AMEGASHIE

May 14, 2017, 5:20:39 AM5/14/17
to gce-discussion
Update : As of today, 24hours after I noticed the issue. It has been solved. No info of it's cause or the resolution though.

Kamran (Google Cloud Support)

May 14, 2017, 12:47:15 PM5/14/17
to gce-discussion
Hello Christopher,

Thank you for acknowledging that your issue is resolved. We provide status information on the services that are part of Google Cloud Platform on Google Cloud Status Dashboard. As per my knowledge there is no ongoing issue on the Cloud Console pages. "Request failed" might be an issue on client side. If you notice this again please open an issue on Google public issue tracker with providing more details and we'll be glad to investigate it from there.

Sincerely,

Christopher AMEGASHIE

May 15, 2017, 3:48:29 PM5/15/17
to gce-discussion
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, I'll gladly open an issue if I encounter anything similar again.

Regards,

Yar nauX

Oct 20, 2017, 6:31:50 PM10/20/17
to gce-discussion
Hello Kamran,
Now I have the same issue, can you please kindly help me out? Thank you very much.

On Way

Oct 21, 2017, 12:02:20 PM10/21/17
to gce-discussion
Hell,

The same problem happened to me.But this can not happen when i use any other IP address not provided by GCE.

Thank you friends

Avic

在 2017年10月21日星期六 UTC+8上午6:31:50,Yar nauX写道: