Project suspended for abuse (Violation of Cloud Platform Terms Of Service)

Gopal Jana

Oct 8, 2014, 6:03:17 PM10/8/14
to gce-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Our Google VM project has been suspended all of sudden for the reason "Violation of Cloud Platform Terms Of Service". The project hosts many important servers for multiple applications that we have developed for many of our clients. Now that the project has been suspended, we are in deep trouble as none of these applications are working.
Can anyone please help us on how to resolve the issue?

Regards,
Gopal

Ali

Oct 8, 2014, 6:25:30 PM10/8/14
to gce-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gopal,

Usually when a project gets suspended, the project owners will receive an email notification shortly afterwards. You can reply to this email to appeal the suspension.

Hope this helps.

Block Change

Jul 4, 2016, 3:49:22 AM7/4/16
to gce-discussion, te...@supportdomain048.info
Maybe an old thread, and perhaps their emails have changed, but the email notification comes from a no reply email address.
I'm in a situation right now where when I click on `Fix it` at the projects page and get the warning about suspension again, but no `Appeals form`, and then get directed to the projects page again...
And I can't find any hard-link to an appeals form.

Mauricio Cruz

Apr 25, 2017, 2:50:42 PM4/25/17
to gce-discussion, te...@supportdomain048.info, mar...@startup-insight.com

Michael Ibanes