CANNOT detect internal ip address in ccproxy

Banchi Bile

Sep 22, 2016, 7:13:17 PM9/22/16
to gce-discussion
Nice to meet yall. I am new to this community. I am planning to build a ccproxy on a windows vps in gce. But somehow the software couldn't detect the external ip. So are there any thing I must set up in gce(like port forwarding or ip forwarding) ?
My goal is to build a http proxy with authen.  My way to test it is using Proxifier( a proxy connection tool)

Thanks!

George (Google Cloud Support)

Sep 23, 2016, 3:53:52 PM9/23/16
to gce-discussion
Hello Banchi,

This issue is related to CCproxy itself, and the question is better suited on Stackexchange network using the relevant tags, where community and Google's engineers are active.

You can check this Help Center article for more information on installing Squid proxy server which is only one way of setting up a proxy server on GCE and is also available for windows. I was able to find this Stackoverflow answer that can help you resolve your issue.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
George