After "Add Cloud Shell Session" the old session's output gets squeezed.

Fedon Kadifeli

Nov 23, 2017, 4:44:02 AM11/23/17
to gce-discussion

As you see in the screenshot above;
after I click Add Cloud Shell Session Add Session Button button the open a new terminal session in the browser, the previous session window's output gets squeezed. This happens only on Firefox (Quantum) and not on Chrome browser.

Taher (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 23, 2017, 1:09:12 PM11/23/17
to gce-discussion

Hi,

This is a specific browser behavior and thus falls outside of our scope. However, I would suggest you contact Firefox support. You might be able to do so by going to this link.

Fedon Kadifeli

Nov 23, 2017, 2:21:50 PM11/23/17
to gce-discussion
Ok. Then the documentation about Browser Support should be updated: https://cloud.google.com/shell/docs/limitations

Taher (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 27, 2017, 10:39:55 AM11/27/17
to gce-discussion
You are absolutely right. I have informed our back line team regarding the issue. However,  I can’t provide you with an ETA or guarantee its implementation. You can check further updates from your opened issue report from our issue tracker.

Fedon Kadifeli

Jan 19, 2018, 9:32:37 AM1/19/18
to gce-discussion
It seems that this problem is fixed now. FYI.