Create private image (from VMDK or any formate) in Google Compute Engine

ipclo...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 7:30:48 AM3/10/15
to gce-dis...@googlegroups.com

Hello anyone help me to create an private image in google compute engine using Java language.I want to import and export image from GCE.

Advisor Joao

Apr 15, 2015, 5:43:10 PM4/15/15
to gce-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Technical questions like these would be better asked in the [GCE] tag in StackOverflow[1], as you would be more likely to get a better answer more quickly. For network and admin questions, we recommend Serverfault[2].

This way, you will reach more people. The question format of Stackoverflow is better for this type of questions, and you will help future users with the similar issues.

That being said, have a look at these guides[3] for custom images[4].

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joao.