canceling europe-west1-a scheduled maintenance window

Google Compute Team

Aug 11, 2014, 12:49:44 AM8/11/14
Greetings Google Compute Engine users,

The last scheduled maintenance event for europe-west1-a has been canceled. All of our US, Europe, and Asia zones now support transparent maintenance and live migration.

We hope this change is in time to save you the trouble of moving your VMs out of europe-west1-a, and we apologize for the inconvenience if you've already started the move process. We will update our documentation and the europe-west1-a Zone resource information tomorrow (GMT-8).

As always, please send us any feedback via the normal channels.

Thanks, and happy computing!

--Scott Van Woudenberg, on behalf of the Google Cloud Platform