VOTE on MOTION: That we approve the Ebay contract

Lou Mazzella

Jun 1, 2010, 8:36:49 PM6/1/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
We have been asked to vote on the following motion:

That the Ebay contract (currently posted in the files section of the board list) be approved and we enter into the agreement it specifies and that Henry Andrews be directed to carry out the necessary technical details.

Please cast your vote by placing an x next to one of the following:
(   ) For
(   ) Against
(   ) Abstain

Please cast your vote no later than Saturday June 5, 2010.

Henry Andrews

Jun 1, 2010, 8:43:04 PM6/1/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Henry's vote:

Peter Croome

Jun 1, 2010, 9:05:35 PM6/1/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Peter's Vote

Lou Mazzella

Jun 1, 2010, 9:10:30 PM6/1/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com

We have been asked to vote on the following motion:

That the Ebay contract (currently posted in the files section of the board list) be approved and we enter into the agreement it specifies and that Henry Andrews be directed to carry out the necessary technical details.

Please cast your vote by placing an x next to one of the following:
( x  ) For

(   ) Against
(   ) Abstain

-Lou

Will Allred

Jun 1, 2010, 10:30:34 PM6/1/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Will Allred's vote...

We have been asked to vote on the following motion:

That the Ebay contract (currently posted in the files section of the board
list) be approved and we enter into the agreement it specifies and that
Henry Andrews be directed to carry out the necessary technical details.

Please cast your vote by placing an x next to one of the following:

(XXX) For

(   ) Against
(   ) Abstain

Please cast your vote no later than Saturday June 5, 2010.

Will
______________________________

Will Allred <wal...@gmail.com>
http://www.quantumzone.org/ http://www.comics.org/

Lionel English

Ralf Haring

Jun 2, 2010, 11:05:03 AM6/2/10
to gcd-board
On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:36 PM, Lou Mazzella <gloi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We have been asked to vote on the following motion:
>
> That the Ebay contract (currently posted in the files section of the board list) be approved and we enter into the agreement it specifies and that Henry Andrews be directed to carry out the necessary technical details.
>
> Please cast your vote by placing an x next to one of the following:
> ( X ) For

> (   ) Against
> (   ) Abstain

-Ralf

tonyr...@comcast.net

Jun 3, 2010, 7:39:10 AM6/3/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Tony's vote:

Henry Andrews

Jun 5, 2010, 9:37:23 PM6/5/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
I assume we're going to extend this to Tuesday to give Ray and Matt a chance to vote?  While I realize it's already gotten enough to pass, they had some of the stronger objections and Matt in particular was heavily involved in the discussions, so I would prefer to see them given a chance to record their positions officially.

thanks,
-henry

Definitely extending to Tuesday as i mentioned in an earlier post.
-Lou

carch...@aol.com

Jun 7, 2010, 11:32:44 PM6/7/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
Ray's vote

Lou Mazzella

Jun 9, 2010, 9:05:46 PM6/9/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
The following motion has passed with 8 members voting in favor and 1 member abstaining:

That the Ebay contract (currently posted in the files section of the board list) be approved and we enter into the agreement it specifies and that Henry Andrews be directed to carry out the necessary technical details.

-Lou

Tony Rose

Jun 10, 2010, 10:35:51 AM6/10/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
I think Lionel will need to sign a physical copy and send it to our eBay contact.

tony

Lionel English

Jun 10, 2010, 10:51:55 AM6/10/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com, Ross, Cindy
You mean just print out the copy she sent, sign it, and send it to Cindy?

Actually, I'll just follow up with Cindy.  Cindy, what do you need?

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Tony Rose <tonyr...@comcast.net> wrote:
I think Lionel will need to sign a physical copy and send it to our eBay contact.

tony

----- "Lou Mazzella" <gloi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The following motion has passed with 8 members voting in favor and 1 member abstaining:

> That the Ebay contract (currently posted in the files section of the board list) be approved and we enter into the agreement it specifies and that Henry Andrews be directed to carry out the necessary technical details.

--
Lionel English
lio...@beanmar.net

Lionel English

Jun 10, 2010, 1:26:13 PM6/10/10
to Ross, Cindy, gcd-...@googlegroups.com
I will do this tonight.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Ross, Cindy <cr...@ebay.com> wrote:

Hi Lionel,

·         Yes, please print out the copy, sign it, scan it and sent it back via email.

·         I’ll get our VP, Dane Glasgow, to sign it before mid-next week.

·         I’ll send back a copy of the contract to you with his signature.

Thanks.  We are very happy you’ve agreed to share GCD data with us.

--Cindy

Cindy Ross| Online Catalog Team  |  (408) 391-8913 (mobile) (408) 376-7536   (message only)

--
Lionel English
lio...@beanmar.net

Lionel English

Jun 10, 2010, 10:49:29 PM6/10/10
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com, Ross, Cindy
This is done.
--
Lionel English
lio...@beanmar.net

Peter Croome

Jun 30, 2011, 4:28:18 PM6/30/11
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
I was just browsing eBay and it looks like they are using our data finally.

 Portions of this page contributed by The Grand Comics Database (http://www.comics.org/)

The web address isn't an actual link on the page. I can't remember if this was a stipulation or not.

Peter
Jul 12, 2011, 8:18:18 PM7/12/11
to gcd-...@googlegroups.com
We've gotten no money from them.