Storing HTTP Request URI in Influx DB using extraInfoExtractor

Philip Bannon

Dec 6, 2016, 10:23:52 AM12/6/16
to Gatling User Group, philip...@hostelworld.com
Hi,

Hoping someone can shed some light on a problem I've been having.

So I have gatling set up and its storing the simulation data in Influx db, now what I'd love to have is the Request URL stored in the Influx DB.

I know I can print out the URI / URL however I cant seem to find a way to store it.

I've read that you can create your own DataWriter however I'd like to avoid that if possible,

Any thoughts?

 val httpConf = http

.baseURL("http://google.com")

    .acceptHeader("text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8") // Here are the common headers
    .doNotTrackHeader("1")

.acceptLanguageHeader("en-US,en;q=0.5")

.acceptEncodingHeader("gzip, deflate")

.userAgentHeader("Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0")

.proxy(Proxy("xxxxxx", 123))
    .extraInfoExtractor(extraInfo =>  List(extraInfo.request.getUri.toString, extraInfo.request.getUrl)

)

Thanks,
Phil