Response Time

瀏覽次數:32 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jamie Tabone

未讀,
2015年3月26日 下午3:11:062015/3/26
收件者:gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have set the connection timeout, request timeout and read timeout to 10 sec. Now the chart showing the response time for OK requests still have readings greater than 10 sec. Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot.

Jamie

Stéphane LANDELLE

未讀,
2015年3月27日 上午10:13:112015/3/27
收件者:gat...@googlegroups.com
Request timeout starts counting after connect. So your overall max timeout is 10 + 10 = 20, which is what you see.

Stéphane Landelle
Lead developer

Jamie Tabone

未讀,
2015年3月27日 上午10:39:472015/3/27
收件者:gat...@googlegroups.com
I see. Thank you for the clarification.

Jamie
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Gatling User Group" group.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息