HTTP code in gatling report

letstestthis

Jun 23, 2015, 12:26:19 PM6/23/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi

How can I force HTTP code to be displayed for errors? Example - I have the attached error, but I cannot tell what the HTTP code is. I am doing http check for 200 here so it fails that. Is it a config?

Thanks
Screen Shot 2015-06-23 at 1.24.24 PM.png

Pierre DAL-PRA

Jun 23, 2015, 12:30:21 PM6/23/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The error you got meant that Gatling couldn't get any response from the server you're testing, and since the status code is part of the response Gatling never got, you just can't get a HTTP status code.

Cheers,

Pierre

letstestthis