Multiple gatling runs in single jenkins build.

Shailesh Sharmavy

Aug 9, 2016, 1:28:34 AM8/9/16
to Gatling User Group
I am trying running gatling runs in a single build. But I am getting report for the latest run only. As per documentation in the version 1.0.3, gatling supports multiple reports in a single build of jenkins. Am I missing anything like any configuration that we need to do in gatling plugin to make it happen?

Shailesh Sharmavy

Aug 9, 2016, 5:31:37 AM8/9/16
to Gatling User Group
We are trying to generate multiple reports in a single jenkins build.

James Douglas Robinson

Jul 24, 2017, 8:34:54 AM7/24/17
to Gatling User Group
We had the same issue, i just used <runMultipleSimulations>true</runMultipleSimulations> in the pom then all reports are seen.

Ivan S

Aug 16, 2017, 7:12:22 AM8/16/17
to Gatling User Group
I solved this by basing my gatling simulation off sbt-plugin example project, then in Jenkins I'm using Declarative Pipeline to execute 2 simulations at one stage, and at later stage execute the gatlingArchive step.
This is my edited pipeline script:
pipeline {
agent { label 'gatling' }

stages {
stage ('Checkout') {
steps {
git credentialsId: '*********-****-****-****************', url: 'https://user...@git.server.com/UserName/gatling-scripts.git'
}
}
}
stage ('Gatling') {
steps {
parallel (
"test on lab1" : { sh "sbt 'gatling:testOnly MyPackage.ivan_test_on_lab1'" },
"test on lab2" : { sh "sbt 'gatling:testOnly MyPackage.ivan_test_on_lab2'" }
)
}
}
stage ('ArchiveResults') {
steps {
gatlingArchive()
}
}
}

After this job runs, both reports are available for this run - moreover, they are both displayed on the graph for this job.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1