How to create assertions on each request unser the group

Varun Deshpande

May 22, 2018, 7:24:28 AM5/22/18
to Gatling User Group
Hi Team,

When I am trying to use assertion object to create assertion on each request under the group, the gatling assertion framework is not able to find the path

My code is as below

var testToRun = scn.inject(injectStep).protocols(httpProtocol)
var assertions = createAssertions
setUp(testToRun).assertions(assertions)

def createAssertions: List[Assertion] = {
   var lstAssertions = ListBuffer[Assertion]()
   setOfRequestApis.foreach { api => {
     var assertionData = details("GROUP NAME " / api).responseTime.max.lt(expectedResponseTime.intValue())
     lstAssertions += assertionData
  }
}

it gives error like
Could not find stats matching assertion path List("GROUP NAME" / "api") : false

Do I am missing something here?

Varun Deshpande

May 24, 2018, 12:00:50 PM5/24/18
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,

Is anybody facing same problem here? or I am doing something wrong?

Thanks
Varun Deshpande

Varun Arvind Deshpande

When you wish upon a star,