Flag For gatling.sh To Run Without Asking Which Simulation To Use?

j...@fleetwit.com

May 21, 2018, 1:15:51 PM5/21/18
to Gatling User Group

Hey all!

I'm a new gatling user, but I'm liking it a lot. I'm on a mac running it from terminal, and I normally run "./gatling.sh -m". It then prompts me for a number representing which simulation I want to run. Is there a flag to pass in either the number or maybe file name so that I can, for example, run the tests on CI server?

Side question- is there somewhere in the docs that lists all the possible flags you can pass with gatling.sh?

Thanks!
Jimplethorp

Vu Nguyen

May 21, 2018, 4:15:04 PM5/21/18
to Gatling User Group

$ gatling.sh --help

j...@fleetwit.com

May 21, 2018, 5:18:02 PM5/21/18
to Gatling User Group

Thanks! After checking the help page I've found what I was looking for, the -s flag. Then I can do this:

"./tests/load/gatling-2.3.1/bin/gatling.sh -m -s default.UserEmbedLoadTest"

Cool bean dip!