skipping call to cdn in Gatling

Magnus Jensen

Apr 25, 2018, 9:44:29 AM4/25/18
to Gatling User Group
I have a script that redirects and calls a cdn. Is there a way to "dodge" this call in Gatling?

slan...@gatling.io

Apr 25, 2018, 10:25:01 AM4/25/18
to gat...@googlegroups.com
The only way would be to globally disable following redirects.

Le 25 avr. 2018 à 15:44, Magnus Jensen <maj...@gmail.com> a écrit :

I have a script that redirects and calls a cdn. Is there a way to "dodge" this call in Gatling?

Magnus Jensen

Apr 26, 2018, 2:50:01 AM4/26/18
to Gatling User Group
ah, ok. But then other calls in the script would not be redriected and that is not good. Not a way to just skip redirects for a certain .exec ? (the .exec I have the call that leads to the cdn redirect call)

johnso...@exosite.com

Apr 26, 2018, 9:49:53 PM4/26/18
to Gatling User Group
Why not call the redirected url directly? Is it possible to do that and not violate your test case?