Terminate Gatling scenario on failing assertion?

Eugene Abramchuk

Dec 8, 2016, 10:24:26 AM12/8/16
to Gatling User Group
Is there such a way?

For example, I would like my scenario to run until there are more than 5% failing requests. I've put an assertion
global.failedRequests.percent.lte(5)
but I see no way to abort the scenario.

Stéphane LANDELLE

Dec 8, 2016, 10:26:04 AM12/8/16
to gat...@googlegroups.com
No, not supported atm.

Stéphane Landelle
GatlingCorp CEO

Eugene Abramchuk

Dec 8, 2016, 10:33:24 AM12/8/16
to Gatling User Group
Thanks for the answer.

On Thursday, 8 December 2016 17:26:04 UTC+2, Stéphane Landelle wrote:
No, not supported atm.

Stéphane Landelle
GatlingCorp CEO