Gradle plugin - JDBC feeder (No suitable driver found)

PM

Aug 23, 2017, 3:46:37 AM8/23/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi, I'm using Gradle for a build tool. With the following dependencies:

dependencies {
compile 'com.microsoft.sqlserver:sqljdbc4:4.0.0'
        compile 'io.gatling.highcharts:gatling-highcharts:2.2.5'
}

When I try to run a simulation which uses JDBC feeder I get the following error: Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for jdbc:sqlserver:...

Can someone hep with this issue?
Thank you.

Barry Perez

Aug 23, 2017, 3:54:49 AM8/23/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi,

See the Dependency Management section on the plugin page: https://github.com/lkishalmi/gradle-gatling-plugin

Assume you're trying to run your simulation using Gradle. If so, you need to add sqlserver to the Gatling configuration:

dependencies {
gatling 'com.microsoft.sqlserver:sqljdbc4:4.0.0'
}

Hope this helps.

Barry

PM

Aug 23, 2017, 4:23:59 AM8/23/17
to Gatling User Group
Thank you very much, Barry! :) It worked.