Gatling recorder the web server with local IP address

James Yuan

Sep 22, 2017, 11:39:12 PM9/22/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi Gatling,

I am using the Gatling recorder to simulate website's login and submit a form by the recorder tool.
It works well when the website with an internet domain name. But if the web site is in my local network with IP address, the website cannot be accessed anymore after recording (setup the proxy).

So is it designed or any workaround on it?

Thank you again for your great tool, saving time.

Thanks,
James.

Pyae Phyo Hein

Oct 16, 2017, 3:39:49 AM10/16/17
to Gatling User Group
Hi James,

I am using Gatling tool for local network and the problem that you faced now never happened to me before.
I think something is wrong. Could you provide more details?

Thanks