Can't configure proxy username and password in gatling recorder

Yannick

May 26, 2015, 10:24:37 AM5/26/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am trying to configure gatling recorder to work with the proxy in our company, but the username and password (for the proxy) do not seem to get through :

- The browser (I tried Firefox, IE and Chrome) keeps asking me for my username and password
- Setting them in the recorder interface doesn't seem to make a difference
- This error appears in the logs : java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Outgoing proxy refused to connect: 407 Proxy Authentication Required

The page I'm trying to access is http://computer-database.herokuapp.com/computers. Of course I checked without gatling that my proxy configuration works.

The most strange thing is my co-worker has the exact same configuration and it works.

Any ideas ? I'm really stuck :(

Thanks in advance,

Yannick

Stéphane LANDELLE

May 26, 2015, 1:38:28 PM5/26/15
to gat...@googlegroups.com
No clue.
Please provide screenshots of your recorder settings and your browser settings.

Stéphane Landelle
Lead developer

Message has been deleted