Handshake timeout. Is it possible to configure?

Håkon Sønderland

Apr 24, 2014, 9:07:10 AM4/24/14
to gat...@googlegroups.com
I'm seeing a lot of the following:

14:28:27.310 [WARN ] i.g.h.a.AsyncHandlerActor - Request 'request_27' failed: java.net.ConnectException: Handshake did not complete within 10000ms to https://k...

It would be interesting to see what kind of time these would actually use so I wondered if it is possible to configure this timeout?

Disabling the timeout would obviously be a bad thing, but maybe setting it to 30 seconds would be possible?

Or does this not make sense?

Thanks,
Håkon

Excilys

Apr 24, 2014, 9:47:14 AM4/24/14
to gat...@googlegroups.com
This is the ssl handshake timeout. Please open an issue so we make it configurable. Still, your system has reached a limit.

Håkon Sønderland

Apr 25, 2014, 4:10:34 AM4/25/14
to gat...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.  I will look into opening an issue.

Håkon