Jason Correlation

Kapil

Jun 15, 2018, 4:47:14 PM6/15/18
to Gatling User Group
I have Jason response and following JasonPATH syntax $.results[*].case_id will gives me result as follows

[
  "1527689501729638",
  "1527849465248922",
  "1527850331877498",
  "1527850441430279",
  "1527850504499088",
  "1527850634205454",
  "1527851266268513",
  "1527858282632507",
  "1528200171472746",
  "1528383145053881",
  "1528385152814915",
  "1528887005056826",
  "1529076792031387",
  "1529077449415726"
]

Now I want to capture all these value in a correlation parameter. I defined following in my gating script

.check(jsonPath("$.results[*].case_id").saveAs("Param_Case_Id"))

but this is capturing only first element from the above list 1527689501729638. How I can capture all the above value through and how I can substitute all value on further request ?

Regards

Kapil

Jun 18, 2018, 3:19:01 AM6/18/18
to Gatling User Group
Is this forum active for Gatling related questions / query ? I am failing that user needs to wait for long time to get the answer for their question/queries.